We can help your property reach its full potential!
Whether preparing for Sale, your first home or for investment, we have a project management service with a loyal team of trusted trades that can achieve the best results for your project at the best price. If you are looking for a buy-to-let investment, we can source a selection of properties, then follow the project through refurbishment and locate the right tenant. Click here to go to Contact Us.
What does being a project manager entail?
- Working with the client to find out exactly what they want and agreeing a brief for the work
- Working out the costing by finding the best prices for labour, materials and fittings
- Appointing contractors
- Contracting procedures
- Advising the client on legal and environmental concerns
- Advising the client about any building regulations
And may also include…..
- Producing surveys and obtaining approvals
- Organising planning permission
- Sourcing the best priced materials
- Devising an efficient plan to make sure that contractors arrive at the right point in the project, as do the materials
- Dealing with health and safety issues
Some people may think that they can cut back on costs by managing a project themselves. However, this could lead to you actually spending more money on the project if things go wrong.
Without the help of a fully experienced project manager you could end up with spiraling costs, legal problems and shoddy workmanship. So why take the chance?